- Turning your personal computer to an instant home server
which provides common servers, such as: HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, POP, IMAP, SMTP, SSH,
DHCP, Squid, etc.
- Modularity. You can add additional tools and applications
easily in form of modules. Each new module will be integrated seamlessly during
booting process and is ready to use. Beside all modules provided in the live CD,
you can also make or create you own modules. All tools to do this can be found
in the live CD.
- Webmasters and web developers can use SLAMPP to show their work to others.
To support this feature special scripts have been provided in the live CD. They
only need to burn all files onto the CD and SLAMPP will take care of the rest.
- Using linux kernel 2.6 which provides better support for hardware.
- All settings and configuration made during use can be stored in harddisk and
restored for next session.
- It can be installed onto harddisk if you want to employ the server
- Equipped with firewall, antivirus and content scanner.
- Using slapt-get, Autopackage and swaret
for package management tools and Xfce as desktop